Friday, March 28, 2025

Douglas Primary School Week of March 24, 2025

 Douglas Primary School








ST Math March Mathness Finalists




Fairytale STEM Fun!













Fairytale Parade































6 comments:

  1. This was such a refreshing read! I really appreciate how clearly you broke things down—it made even the complex points feel approachable. Looking forward to more content like this!

    Visit my site also
    IB Board Schools in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  2. This article was exactly what I needed today. It answered questions I didn’t even know I had. Thank you for creating such valuable and thoughtful content!

    Visit my site also
    Study in Canada

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s wonderful to see such a fun and engaging week filled with math activities, STEM projects, and creative learning. The fairytale parade looks like a great way for students to express their imagination while learning and enjoying the experience together!

    Recognized as one of the Best CBSE Schools in Saligramam

    ReplyDelete