Monday, September 15, 2014

I am so glad you decided to check out my Principal's Blog. I have had the privilege of working for the


Welcome to the Douglas Primary School Blog for 2014-2015!

I am so glad you decided to check out my Principal's Blog. I have had the privilege of working for the Douglas School District for the past 15 years. I was the Assistant Principal at the Douglas Middle High School, I was the Math Department Chair and taught Honors Algebra II at the high school,  and I am also the Director of Curriculum for the District.

Prior to coming to Douglas, I taught in the Webster School District. My experience includes Kindergarten, Grades 1,3,6,7, and 8. I was also an Adjunct Professor at  Nichols College for over 20 years.

I am excited to be the Principal of the Douglas Primary School.

I believe communication is vital. It is my goal to keep the lines of communication open with students, staff, parents, and the community. I will use this blog as a vehicle to keep everyone up to date on what’s going on at the Douglas Primary School.

I look forward to a productive year where we all work together to ensure our students receive the best education possible in a caring and safe environment.

Regards,
Principal Cindy Socha
her

No comments:

Post a Comment